The overall aim of the EnvSysMan Course is to provide participants with a basic understanding of environmental planning objectives (establishing environmental programs), supervision and control achievement of environmental programms, ensuring the protection of environmental factors, help us made our environmental performance of the Organization.
On completion of the EnvSysMan Course, the trainees are expected to be able to:
- Understand the purpose of Environmental Protection Department and the duties of personnel acting inside
- Define the Organization’s environmental policy and develop environmental policies and programms, environmental management programs and to design the environmental management system.
- Evaluate the application of policy and environmental programms.
- Organize and supervise the environmental audit
- Understand the management systems and implement the environmental management system
- Monitor and periodic correct the environmental management
- Design and management the information system and documentation of environmental management
- Organize Environmental protection department
- Plan the activities for environmental protection.
- Identify environmental issues and environmental impacts generated by different activities.
- Assess how the situation is conform to organization’s environmental regulations and set environmental policy and objectives: general and specific.
The course is open to civil servants and all persons having responsibilities in environmental management within companies or from NGOs, people working in programming structures, implementation and monitoring of the sectoral Operational Programme environmentaI and sheep, as well as people who are preparing for a career in the field of environmental protection.
- Higher education diploma
- Faculty graduation mark will be a selection criterion of high priority.
EnvSysMan Course fee – 400 Euro. Payment cash or bank transfer in Euro or Romanian currency (LEI).
For students EnvSysMan Course fee – 150 Euro
18 days, 158 hours
Constanta Maritime University, 104, Mircea cel Bătrân St, Constanţa, 900663, Room P021 (MDII).
Number of participants
Minimum 10 – Maximum 40
The training sessions combine theoretical and practical exercises. The course didactic materials are written in English and the course will be held in English unless otherwise agreed.
The trainees’ knowledges are assessed by a commission named by National Authority of Qualification (NAQ), Constanta branch, at the end of the course.
On successful completion of the course, the trainees will receive the Certificate of EnvSysMan Course completion, authorized by Educational and Research Ministry, Labor, Family and Social Protection Ministry and NAQ.
Constanta Maritime University has received FULL APPROVAL from the National Authority of Qualification (NAQ) to run EnvSysMan Course.
Occupational standard for Environmental Systems Manager – COR 325702
- J 13/03/13/01/2005-introductory courses
- J13/112/27.02.2009-training courses
Course Coordinator: Prof. PhD. Eng. Mariana PANAITESCU
Mobile: +40 755 047 477